About Trojan Fever
Trojan Fever is a USC student incentive program where students accumulate points for attending home sporting events throughout the athletic seasons. All USC students are automatically enrolled in the program. The academic year offers over 100 opportunities to receive points for Football, Men's and Women's Basketball, Women's Soccer, Men's and Women's Volleyball, and specified events for Men's and Women's Water Polo, Men's and Women's Tennis, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Sand Volleyball, Swim & Dive, and Track & Field. Students will receive prizes for reaching specified rewards levels. The students with the most points at the end of the year will also earn prizes that include Trojan memorabilia, apparel, and benefits at USC athletic events.
To stay informed on upcoming events, visit us online at usctrojans.com/trojanfever, like us on Facebook.com/USCTrojanFever and follow us on Twitter.com/USCTrojanFever.
- How can I get started with Trojan Fever?
- Do I need a Trojan Fever shirt?
- Where do I purchase a Trojan Fever shirt?
- I don't have a shirt and there is a giveaway. What should I do?
- How do I earn points?
- If I forget my card, can I still earn my points?
- I was at last week's event. Can I get credit for it today?
- Where do I go to scan in?
- Where do I go to scan out?
- Why should I scan out?
- Do my points transfer from semester to semester? How about from year to year?
- How can I figure out how many points I have earned?
- How do I earn a prize?
- Do I have to "purchase" my prize using my points?
- Where can I claim my prize?
- Can someone else pick up my prize?
- What is the lottery system for?
- How does the lottery system work?
- How do I learn about the latest things going on with Trojan Fever?
- Who do I contact if I have more questions?
- I need more information about tickets and/or my account?
1. How can I get started with Trojan Fever?
Boom... done! Being a USC student means you are already a part of Trojan Fever. Once you scan in using your Student ID at any Trojan Fever event, you start earning points for prizes! It's that easy.
2. Do I need a Trojan Fever shirt?
YES! Trojan Fever has over 30 giveaways a year and you will need to wear your shirt to receive each giveaway. Shirts are $5 and come in men and women's sizes.
3. Where do I purchase a Trojan Fever shirt?
Shirts will be sold at various athletic events, as well as on Trousdale during on certain days. Look for the gold Trojan Fever tent.
4. I don't have a shirt and there is a giveaway. What should I do?
Come to a Trojan Fever event! At most events, shirts will be on sale for students. If you are unsure if Trojan Fever shirts will be sold, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us at Facebook.com/USCTrojanFever and Twitter.com/USCTrojanFever.
5. How do I earn points?
You can earn points when you scan in with your student ID and support USC at various Trojan Fever events. The points are awarded for each sport as follows:
1 Point - Football, Women's Volleyball, and Men's Basketball
2 Points - Women's Soccer, Women's Basketball, Men's Volleyball, Baseball, and other special events
3 Points - Points are only awarded at specified events for the following sports: Men and Women's
Water Polo, Men and Women's Tennis, Men and Women's Swimming and Diving, Women's
Lacrosse, Women's Sand Volleyball, and Men and Women's track and Field
**Events against UCLA will be given 1 additional point.**
The Fine Print
Times, dates, and points are subject to change for any Trojan Fever event.
Special events are designated as Trojan Fever events by the discretion of USC Athletic Department.
6. If I forget my card, can I still earn my points?
NO! It is EXTREMELY important that you bring your Student ID to every event. The only way to earn points is to scan in at every Trojan Fever event.
7. I was at last week's event. Can I get credit for it today?
NO! We must have record of your attendance in order to award you the associated points. There are games where the ushers scanning Student IDs will leave early. If you arrive late, and there is no one scanning IDs, you will not be awarded points.
8. Where do I go to scan in?
You must scan in at the entrance of every Trojan Fever event. For Men's Basketball, which plays at Galen Center, scan in at the top of the stairs located across from McCarthy way. For all other sports played at Galen Center, Men and Women's Volleyball and Women's Basketball, you must scan in at the South Entrance.
9. Where do I go to scan out?
You must scan out at the Trojan Fever tent located behind the Student Section at Galen Center. You are not allowed to scan out until 60 minutes after the start of the game, or otherwise noted.
**Scan out only occurs at Galen Center for Men and Women's Basketball and Men and Women's Volleyball.
10. Why should I scan out?
You get more points! When you scan out at Galen Center events, you receive an additional point.
11. Do my points transfer from semester to semester? How about from year to year?
Your points will accumulate throughout the academic year. This means your points from fall will carry over to spring. However, they will not carry over from spring to fall. Your points will start at zero at the beginning of fall semester every year.
12. How can I figure out how many points I have earned?
Visit usctrojans.com/trojanfever and log in to view all of the points that you have earned throughout the year.
13. How do I earn a prize?
Go to EVERY Trojan Fever event that you can to earn points. The more points you earn, the faster you can earn a prize. However, each prize level only has a certain amount of prizes available at each level.
14. Do I have to "purchase" my prize using my points?
No, you are rewarded for reaching each level. Your points will not be affected by claiming your prize.
15. Where can I claim my prize?
You will be able to claim your prize at specified Trojan Fever events. You will be notified via email when the specific events are chosen. These dates will also be posted on the Trojan Fever website, Facebook page, and
16. Can someone else pick up my prize?
No, you will need to claim your own prize. Photo ID is required.
17. What is the lottery system for?
The lottery system has been created to give everyone a fair chance of winning limited amount of tickets to events like away football games, post-season events, etc.
18. How does the lottery system work?
All USC students have a chance to win within the lottery system. There are four tiers of point totals. The tiers designate the number of chances you have to win. To earn more chances to win, attend Trojan Fever events for points. Visit usctrojans.com/trojanfever and click `Lottery' to know the number of entries you have earned for any given ticket lottery.
19. How do I learn about the latest things going on with Trojan Fever?
Visit usctrojans.com/trojanfever for all of the latest information. Also, like us on Facebook (Facebook.com/USCTrojanFever) and follow us on Twitter (Twitter.com/USCTrojanFever).
20. Who do I contact if I have more questions?
Please email us at Facebook.com/USCTrojanFever and Twitter.com/USCTrojanFever.
21. I need more information about tickets and/or my account?
Visit www.usc.edu/bus-affairs/ticketoffice/card/index.html for everything related to tickets.