Meet the Players: Christine Irvin|
April 19, 2013
Christine Irvin, a 5-7 freshman from Pacific Palisades, Calif., played libero for the indoor volleyball team at Marymount High School in Los Angeles. As a junior, Irvin won a CIF title. After being selected as captain her senior year, Irvin led her team to a CIF Southern Division 1A title and helped her squad secure a spot in the State Championship match.
Irvin also starred on the Sunshine Volleyball Club for eight years. With her club team, Irvin earned gold medals at the 2003 and 2004 AAU Beach Volleyball National Championships with partner Skylar Dykstra and at the 2012 AAU Junior California 18's Open. She also won a silver medal at the VB Rags Volleyball Championships in Redondo Beach.
Irvin is an environmental science major at USC's Dana and David Dornsife College of Letters, Arts, and Sciences.
1) When did you start playing sand volleyball?
2) What is your favorite thing about the sport of sand volleyball?
3) What is your favorite volleyball memory?
4) What are your hobbies outside of volleyball?
5) What is your dream job?
6) What is your favorite food?
7) If you lost all your possessions but got to keep one, what would it be?
8) Describe yourself in two words.
9) What is your favorite movie?
10) What's your favorite TV Show?
11) If you could invite three people to dinner, dead or alive, who would they be?
12) If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
13) If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
14) What is your favorite animal?
15) What is your biggest fear?
16) What kind of music are you in to?