THURSDAY NIGHT TROJAN FOOTBALL AT THE COLISEUM
California Golden Bears @ USC Trojans
Thursday, October 27, 7:30 p.m.
Radio: 710ESPN, the Trojan Radio Network & Tune-In Mobile App
Once again USC is hosting a Thursday night Football home game at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. We are excited about this opportunity and want all of the Trojan Family to join us at the Coliseum to cheer on the Trojans as they face the Cal Bears. As with previous Thursday night home games, USC classes will be in session and will operate on their normal schedules. Therefore, there will be several changes to our typical USC game day that we want to make sure that you are aware of.
Tailgating & Parties:
Here are some tailgating alternatives for this game that can provide great ways to celebrate your Trojan Football game day:
- Tailgating or picnicking will not be permitted on campus, no exceptions.
- This restriction includes campus buildings, parks, the Row, plazas, etc.
- Tailgating at the Coliseum and Expo Park will be allowed as on a normal game day.
- Here are some tailgating alternatives for this game that can provide great ways to celebrate your Trojan Football game day:
- Football Pre-Game Tailgate at The Galen Center - The Galen Center Founders Club will be open to a wonderful catered tailgate party for all fans to attend for $30.00/person. To make a reservation please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Name and Number in party.
- Coliseum Clubs - Coliseum Clubs, located near gates 6, 19 and 33 and the west end food court inside the Coliseum feature upscale food, beer and wine service. The Clubs at gates 6, 19 and the west end food court open as soon as the gates open, 2 hours prior to kick-off, and are available exclusively to Trojan Athletic Fund Members that belong to Trojan Club MVP, Cardinal and Gold, Women Of Troy, Cardinal and Gold Premier, Committee and Scholarship. The Coliseum Club located at gate 33 opens at kick-off and is available to all Trojan Athletic Fund Members including Trojan Club. To become a Trojan Athletic Fund Member today call 213-740-4155 or visit trojanathleticfund.com.
- Ralphs Tailgate - Ralphs is offering USC fans the Ultimate Tailgate Experience, and all you have to do is spend $25 in-store on participating products and save the receipt for admission into a tailgate party outside the Coliseum with FREE food and drinks. For more information on the Ralphs Ultimate Tailgate Experience For more information on the Ralphs Ultimate Tailgate Experience click here. The Ralphs Ultimate Tailgate is located in the Trojan Fan Fest on Christmas Tree Lane across from the Olympic statues near of the Peristyle end of the Coliseum.
- Student Tailgate - USC Students are invited to Jesse A. Brewer Park from 4-7:30pm the day of the game for a student-only tailgate! There will be free food, fun activities, and much more! For more information, click here.
Parking (Click to view map):
- Football game attendees will not be permitted to park in on-campus lots until the close of business (approximately 5:30pm).
- Coliseum lots will be open and available for gameday parking beginning at 2pm.
- Parking at the Coliseum will remain the same for pass holders of those lots.
- Los Angeles Convention Center Venice Lot - The LACC Venice Lot is located on Figueroa Street between Venice Blvd and 15th Drive. Parking at the Venice Lot is $15. A complimentary round-trip shuttle will be available for game attendees between the Venice Lot and the Coliseum. The Shuttle pick up/drop off locations are:
- 15th Dr. (North of Parking Structure)
- Figueroa & Exposition
- Los Angeles Convention Center Venice Lot (click to view map)
Please check back with us for additional parking updates as we get closer to the game!
Public Transportation including the Metro Expo Light Rail also may be a good option. For more Metro information click here.
Individual single game tickets can be purchased by clicking here.
Please check back for more updates and information.
We look forward to seeing you at the Coliseum this season.