The 2013 USC senior class ran the gauntlet off the field as per tradition after the final full practice of the regular season.
- The Trojans enjoyed their team dinner at the Cheesecake Factory last night. "The guys had a great meal last night, and they were in good spirits today," said Ed Orgeron, who gobbled down two pieces of cheesecake.
- The local players will head home today to eat and celebrate with their families, and the out-of-towners will join their teammates. Orgeron's family is in town from Louisiana to celebrate with him.
- Heisman Trophy winner Marcus Allen drove down from Santa Barbara "just to say hello to the team" this morning. He has been a close confidant of Orgeron since he took over as interim head coach. "I really appreciate him as a friend and a Trojan," Orgeron said.
- Orgeron is famous for chastising Trojans for wearing any shade of blue during UCLA week, but he let Allen slide. "I was in a very kind mood today," he said. "I've let the blue thing slip a couple times this week. Just as long as we win the game, I think it is going to be okay."
- Orgeron is proud of his eight-game run as interim head coach. "I know this. When we walk out of the stadium on Saturday night, I feel that this group of men, these coaches and these players, have given everything they possibly can just like we said we would. That's a satisfying feeling."
- Here is Orgeron on Thanksgiving...