With another academic year in the books, USC student-athletes continued to show exemplary progress in the classroom. Of note in 2012-13...
- The fourth highest number of student-athletes with a 4.0 GPA since 2000.
- The second highest number of student-athletes with a 3.0 GPA since 2000.
- In the fall of 2012, 128 student-athletes made the Dean's List, the most since 2000.
- Since 2006, 200+ student-athletes have made the Dean's List each academic year.
- Alex Lendrum (men's swimming) and Flora Bolonyai (women's water polo) were named to the Academic All-American First Team becoming the first Trojans to be so honored since 2006.
- Lendrum was also awarded an NCAA postgraduate scholarship.
- Matt Barkley became USC's first National Football Foundation scholar-athlete since 1999.
- Thirty Trojans were named academic all-conference first teamers.