USC teams went 8-0 this weekend plus three individual tennis talents made ITA finals.
- The football team moved to 6-1 with a 31-17 win at Notre Dame. The Trojans are now ranked No. 20 as they head into a home showdown against No. 4 Stanford with ESPN College Gameday coming to the Coliseum.
- The No. 4 women's volleyball squad has now won 12 consecutive matches after a sweep of Utah and Colorado. The Women of Troy did not drop a single set in the two wins and have lost just two sets during the winning streak.
- Women's soccer capped the home schedule with back-to-back one goal wins to extend a season's best winning streak to three games.
- Swimming and diving season is underway. The women's team sunk Washington State in back-to-back dual meets with superstar Katinka Hosszu leading the way.
- Men's swimming and diving picked up a season opening victory over Cal State Bakersfield behind speedy sprinter Vladimir Morozov.
- In a battle of USC women's tennis freshmen teammates, Sabrina Santamaria knocked off Zoe Scandalis (6-2, 6-1) to win the ITA Women's Southwest Regional Championship.
- On the men's side, sophomore Ray Sarmiento defeated Fresno State's Francis Alcantara (6-4, 6-3) in today's final.
- Here's a look at women's volley's sweep of Utah courtesy of Pierson Clair...