Catching up on all the news...
- The Women of Troy tripped over the final hurdle en route to a WNIT championship, but it was still an incredible run given the consecutive road games it took to reach the final.
- As the NFL Draft draws closer, Tyron Smith's stock continues to rise as he's put on 25 pounds this offseason.
- Annenberg's "Sports and Social Change Series" has an exceptional panel speaking this Thursday including Trojan greats Matt Leinart and Mark Sanchez.
- Have you seen the "Trojan Family" tapestry hanging in the Ronald Tutor Campus Center? You can learn more about it and the artist along with Pat Haden at the USC Fisher Museum.
- The Dedeaux Family is synonymous with USC baseball, but they have also generously donated $15 million to the health center. Release:
- Pete Carroll was back in town to preside over a "Win Forever" workshop.
- The Daily News has information on the Pac-12 broadcasting negotiations.
- Dillon Baxter is a new man and trying to be a new runner, Gary Klein reports.
- Michael Lev profiled two-sport athlete Tony Burnett (cool picture).
- Scott Wolf breaks down the quarterbacks' performances during Saturday's scrimmage.
- Rhett Ellison has solidified the starting tight end spot, but a trio of young athletes are vying for the back-up spot including Randall Telfer.
- National CBSSports.com columnist Dennis Dodd looks at how USC athletics has changed under Pat Haden's leadership.
Ellison is one of the leaders of the 2011 Trojans.