Back from Dayton, time to catch up on the news...
- Nikola Vucevic's decision to stay or go may control the fate of the 2011-12 Trojans writes Baxter Holmes.
- Michael Lev answers questions about Kevin O'Neill's end of game strategy.
- Pedro Moura revisits the VCU game for ESPNLA.com.
- Scott Wolf looks ahead to USC hoops in year three of the KO era.
- As we switch gears to spring football, Ted Miller discusses two freshmen offensive linemen who could have an instant impact.
- Unfortunately, the Trojans are not particularly healthy heading into spring practice.
- If you are looking for a Trojan team with title aspirations, check out men's volleyball, feature by WeAreSC.com.
- Lindsey Munday tossed out the first pitch at Dedeaux Field the other day using a lacrosse stick (maybe sparking their recent three-game winning streak). Check out this recent interview she did.
- While it is not sports related, USC received the largest donation in school history last week. Dana and David Dornsife contributed $200 million to the College of Letters, Arts and Sciences.
A big day for USC and president C.L. Max Nikias.