- As the NFL mock drafts start to come out, USC FB Stanley Havili is moving up, according to the National Football Post, which ranks him as the #31 overall prospect. They have OT Tyron Smith slotted at #9.
- Gary Klein recapped USC's agent summit.
- Michael Lev places newcomer Soma Vainuku at the top of the fullback depth chart.
- Lev also discussed the possibility of incoming freshman Marqise Lee playing football and basketball as a Trojan.
- As we switch to hoops, Pedro Moura features the maturity of Nikola Vucevic.
- ESPNLA.com comes up with the keys to a USC victory over Oregon State tonight.
- In a basketball notebook, Scott Wolf assesses the state of the program.
- Baxter Holmes recognizes that USC's seven-man rotation is logging too many minutes.
- However, Holmes documents the positive progress USC has made under Kevin O'Neill compared to other programs that have faced NCAA sanctions.
- After winning their third straight national title, USC men's water polo added 15 new recruits.
- Jordan Culbreath, whose father Cliff played football at USC from 1968-72, is an Ivy League football player up for a courage award. Please read his inspiring story and vote for him here!
- Coming off their Final Four run, the women's volleyball team made time for the kids at the Downtown YMCA.