The new year brings new stories...
- As bowl season powers on without the Trojans, USC's presence is missed by the television networks.
- While the viewer ratings may be down, the Pac-10 continues to represent in BCS games. The conference is 10-5 all-time in BCS bowls with the Trojans accounting for six of those wins. Only the SEC (14-5) has a better record.
- Pedro Moura answered his own five questions about the USC football program going into 2011. Here is #5 on Dillon Baxter's future.
- USC baseball has three of the top 100 college prospects in the nation this season, according to Baseball America. RHP Austin Wood (#26), 1B Ricky Oropesa (#33) and RHP Andrew Triggs (#100) are expected to lead Frank Cruz's rebuilding project. Click here for the full story.
- As the fall season is nearly over, USC ranks ninth in the latest Learfield Sports Directors' Cup Standings, which ranks the best all-around athletic institutions by results.
DI Full Release for Dec 23.pdf
- Nike wants to hear you roar as the best student section in America. Tee-shirts are involved...
- The USC College of Letters, Arts & Sciences produced this interesting feature on kinesiology using the women's volleyball team as their test subjects. Here it is...