A super sized morning papers...
- Our Stephanie Graves has branched out on her own with the "Every Down Back" blog. And, she scored her first big interview with the
infamousfamed Arrogant Blogger.
- Women of Troy star guard Briana Gilbreath cracked the 1,000 career point barrier in the game at Stanford. Here she is talking about the accomplishment.
- New women's lacrosse head coach Lindsey Munday did a pair of Q&As. First, she talked to laxmagazine.com. Then, she sat down with insidelacrosse.com.
- Head coach Bill Ferguson of the #1 ranked USC men's volleyball team chatted with the Volleyball Network in their podcast. Click here to listen!
- Former USC quarterback Matt Cassel is having his number retired by his high school alma mater Chatsworth.
- Old friend Norm Chow has left UCLA to be the offensive coordinator at Utah, so we'll see him at the Coliseum next season. The Bruins hired Mike Johnson, a former 49ers assistant, as their new OC.
- USC seniors Shareece Wright, Kris O'Dowd and Ronald Johnson are participating in Senior Bowl practices this week before the weekend's all-star game. The OC Register writes that it is a critical week for Wright to be right.
- Former USC women's soccer star Amy Rodriguez continues to pour in the goals for the red, white and blue. She netted against China to win a tournament today.
Troy Polamalu and Clay Matthews made ESPN.com's front page. (Art by Kurt Snibbe)