Women's soccer season came to an end, while the women's volleyball seniors took their final bow...
- The women's soccer team dominated Illinois on Friday 3-1 in the first round of the NCAA tournament, but they were knocked out by the Fighting Irish two days later 4-0 in South Bend.
- "The character that this team showed was remarkable," head coach Ali Khosroshahin summarized the season. "The growth and maturity that came to this team throughout the season was remarkable. I'm very proud of them and couldn't be happier to be their coach." Click here to watch Ali's entire post-game interview.
- The men's basketball team tipped off their season Saturday afternoon with a 13-point win over UC-Irvine. Nikola Vucevic led the way with 19 points and 14 rebounds. Click here for the blog recap and Kevin O'Neill's post-game presser.
- The Women of Troy are currently in Durham preparing to play the Blue Devils after they won their opener last Friday against #22 Gonzaga. Briana Gilbreath posted a double-double with 21 points and 10 rebounds. (Check out this pic of the Trojans practicing inside famed Cameroon Indoor Stadium.)
- Nikola Vavic fired in a hat trick in a 10-4 men's water polo win over Long Beach State. The #2 Trojans are now 22-2 with one game left in the regular season.
- Both men's and women's swimming and diving swept Arizona State this weekend, while the women also defeated Arizona, but the men lost to the Wildcats.
- As you probably know, the football team secured a solid road win in Tuscon. For all the post-game coverage and Jon SooHoo photo galleries, scroll down.
- Finally, the women's volleyball team closed their home regular season schedule with a sweep of the Arizona schools. Saturday was "Senior Night," so Geena Urango, Zoe Garrett and Kimmee Roleder were honored by the Galen crowd. The video is below...