Familiarity breeds...news stories.
- UW defensive coordinator Nick Holt spent some time at USC as well.
- Matt Kalil is hoping for a better performance in front of the home fans this weekend.
- Scott Wolf breaks down the progress of USC freshman QB Jesse Scroggins.
- The DT profiles the man behind "the voice of the Coliseum."
- The school paper also has the Trojans out for revenge this weekend.
- The AP took the revenge angle as well.
- We posted the TV coverage map yesterday. If you don't get the game or are on the move, FLO TV offers an alternative. FLO TV is live mobile television and they will broadcast USC/Washington on their ABC Mobile channel.
- Last weekend, former all-league USC and all-pro NFL halfback Don Doll died at the age of 84 in San Juan Capistrano. On October 29, at 11 a.m. at St. Edward the Confessor Catholic Church, a memorial service will be held in Doll's honor. Arrangements are being handled by O'Connor Mortuary.
- Former Trojans Amy Rodriguez and Rosa Anna Tantillo battled it out for the WPS (women's professional soccer) championship.
- ESPN's Andy Katz predicts the Pac-12 will not split into basketball divisions.
- Ivan Maisel broke down the rise of the Pac-10 this season, including one great quote from UA coach Mike Stoops. "They made everyone better," Stoops said of USC. "They made everyone commit to be all in or you're going to get behind. ... They raised the bar quite a bit."