Features, causes and other news around Troy...
- We don't often talk books in this space, but the Los Angeles Times "Festival of Books" is coming to USC after 15 years in Westwood. It's a huge event that draws upwards of 140,000 people over two days.
- It's Coach to Cure Muscular Dystrophy week. If you would like more information or to donate, check out their Website.
- USC pitcher Chris Mezger was our scholar athlete of the week. Read our conversation.
- Lane Kiffin said sophomore T.J. McDonald is "playing as well as any safety in the country." Gary Klein elaborates.
- The OC Register profiles Dillon Baxter.
- The Daily Trojan is wary of Wazzu.
- One we missed from last week, the Daily Breeze profiled local product Joe Houston.