Check out these great feature stories on members of the Trojan family during fall camp...
- Lane Kiffin is simply misunderstood says LA Times columnist T.J. Simers.
- The New York Times followed Pat Haden around from field to field last week.
- ESPN.com's Ivan Maisel breaks down the challenges facing Haden, Kiffin and USC.
- A couple videos: CNNSI.com talks about success for Kiffin and ESPN.com talks to Matt Barkley.
- Mitch Mustain is profiled in Arkansas Life. The former Razorback has made great strides under Kiffin and his staff.
- Malcolm Smith talked to the OC Register about a rare disease that effects his esophagus.
- USC women's basketball legend Cheryl Miller is set to enter the International Basketball Federation's Hall of Fame.
- The Daily Trojan is back in action with features on Pat Haden and Lane Kiffin.
- The Trojans are going to the White House! Next month, USC men's and women's water polo and men's tennis will be honored by President Barack Obama as part of a reception honoring the NCAA champions from the past season. We'll be sure to have more blog coverage on the Trojans trip to the nation's capital.