Find out how USC alumni performed during Week 15 of the NFL season:
- Linebacker Brian Cushing (Houston Texans) had seven tackles and 1/2 sack.
- Quarterback Matt Cassel (Kansas City Chiefs) went 22-for-40 for 331 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions.
- Linebacker Junior Seau (New England Patriots) had three tackles.
- Quarterback Carson Palmer (Cincinnati Bengals) went 27-for-40 for 314 yards, two touchdowns and an interception.
- Linebacker Keith Rivers (Cincinnati Bengals) had an interception to go along with three tackles and a sack.
- Linebacker Rey Maualuga (Cincinnati Bengals) had three tackles.
- Linebacker Clay Matthews (Green Bay Packers) had seven tackles, including two sacks.
- Defensive lineman Mike Patterson (Philadelphia Eagles) posted five tackles.
- Quarterback Mark Sanchez (New York Jets) went 18-for-32 for 226 yards, one touchdown and three interceptions.